Is your Skullcandy Sesh Evo not charging? This can be a frustrating problem, but fortunately, it’s easy to fix.
Why isn’t my Skullcandy Sesh Evo Charging?
If your Skullcandy Sesh Evo is not holding, make sure that the charging case is properly charged or damaged in any way. Then, make sure that the earbuds are properly seated in the charging case. If that doesn’t work, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance.
In this blog post, we’ll tell you how to troubleshoot and fix the issue.
We’ll also provide some helpful tips on preventing it from happening again in the future.
So if your Skullcandy Sesh Evo isn’t charging, read on for help!
Common Reasons Why Your SkullCandy Sesh Evos Won’t Charge
There are several reasons why your Skullcandy Sesh Evos may not be charging.
These can include issues with the charging case, problems with the charging cable or port, and issues with the earbuds themselves.
- One common reason for an un-charging Skullcandy Sesh Evo is a damaged or broken charging case. If the case is not working properly, it may not be able to fully charge your earbuds.
- Another common issue issues with the charging cable or port on your device. The cable and port may become damaged over time due to wear and tear, which can prevent your earbuds from charging properly.
- Finally, there may be issues with the earbuds themselves. This can include problems with the internal battery or components, which may prevent your Skullcandy Sesh Evo from holding a charge. If you are having trouble getting your earbuds to charge, it is best to contact customer support for assistance.
How to Fix Un-Charging Skullcandy Sesh Evos
There are a few things you can try if your Skullcandy Sesh Evo is not charging.
These include troubleshooting the charging case, cable, and earbuds.
- First, make sure that the charging case is properly charged. If the case is not charged, it will not be able to charge your earbuds.
- Next, check to see if the charging case is damaged in any way. If there is damage to the charging case, it will need to be replaced.
- If your earbuds are not properly seated in the charging case, they may not be able to charge. Make sure that the earbuds are fully inserted into the charging ports on the case.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not work, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance. They can help you determine if there is a hardware issue with your Skullcandy Sesh Evo and provide the necessary repairs or replacements.
Tips for Preventing Un-Charging Skullcandy Sesh Evos
There are several things you can do to help prevent your Skullcandy Sesh Evo from charging issues in the future.
These include taking good care of your device, following proper usage guidelines, and replacing any damaged or worn-out components.
- Be sure to take good care of your Skullcandy Sesh Evo and charging case. Store them in a safe place when not in use, and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures or humidity. Also, be careful not to drop or damage your earbuds.
- When not in use, be sure to properly seat your earbuds in the charging case. This will help keep them clean and free of debris and prevent damage to the charging ports.
- Be sure to follow the proper usage guidelines for your Skullcandy Sesh Evo. Do not use them for extended periods of time without charging, as this can damage the internal components and lead to further charging problems.
- If you notice any signs of wear or damage to your Skullcandy Sesh Evo, be sure to replace them as soon as possible. This may include cracked cases, damaged cables, or worn-out batteries.
If you follow these tips, you can help extend the life of your Skullcandy Sesh Evo and prevent charging issues.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, be sure to contact customer support for help.
How To Reset Your Skullcandy Sesh Evo
If your Skullcandy Sesh Evo is not charging, you may need to reset them. This can help clear any software issues that may be causing the problem. To reset your earbuds, follow these steps:
- Disconnect your earbuds from the charging case and power them off by holding down the power button for several seconds.
- Next, press and hold the volume up and down buttons on both earbuds at the same time. Continue holding these buttons until you see a green light on the earbuds and hear a tone.
- Finally, reconnect your earbuds to the charging case. This should restore them to their default settings and allow them to charge properly again. If you continue to experience issues, contact customer support for further assistance.
If you are still having problems with your Skullcandy Sesh Evo, it may be a good idea to reset them and try again.
This can help clear any software issues that may be causing the problem and may help restore your earbuds to their normal functioning.
Remember to stay patient and take care when performing any troubleshooting or repair steps, as this can help prevent further damage to your device.
And if you need any additional help, be sure to contact customer support for assistance.
Does SkullCandy Offer Warranty On Their Products?
Skullcandy offers a limited warranty on its products.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
If you experience any problems with your Skullcandy product, be sure to contact customer support for assistance.
They can help you determine if your issue is covered under warranty and help you get the necessary repairs or replacements.
Additionally, they can provide tips and recommendations to help extend the life of your Skullcandy products and prevent future problems.
How To Return Skullcandy Headphones
If you are not satisfied with your Skullcandy headphones, you may return them for a refund within 30 days of the date of purchase.
To return your headphones, follow these steps:
First, contact customer support to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return shipping label.
Next, pack up your headphones in their original packaging, along with any accessories or documentation that came with them.
Then, affix the return shipping label to the outside of your package and send it back to Skullcandy using a trackable shipping method.
Once your return has been accepted and processed, you will receive a refund for the purchase price of your headphones.
Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.