With the most recent technological advancements, you can take your music with you while you’re cycling. Gone are the days when you used to ride in long and tedious silences. You can stay entertained while smashing your fitness goals and getting closer to your next destination.
The Bluetooth bike speakers on the list are amongst the best on the market, and they are worth the buy. This article will explore each speaker’s features and list the Pros and Cons of buying each. We will evaluate each speaker’s sound, design, and connectivity to help you find the perfect fit.
This buying guide will help you along your buying journey. These Bluetooth bike speakers are not only top-of-the-line but are reasonably priced. They will help you make your ride unforgettable as you cruise toward your destination.Table could not be displayed.
Table of Contents
- Avantree Cyclone Portable Speaker
- Tribit Micro Bluetooth Speaker
- Bike Light Bluetooth Speaker
- TIMIX Fabric Bluetooth Speaker
- Onforu Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Frequently Asked Questions about buying a Bluetooth bike speaker
- Final word
This wireless Bluetooth bike speaker is a top option amongst avid cyclists. The speaker is well-known for its powerful sound. It has 10 watt speakers that are surrounded by metal mesh. The speakers are also kitted out with powerful bass radiators. All of these elements work together to create a clear and crisp sound.
The speaker is well protected, and it is shock-proof. It performs well during challenging upward rides and on rough roads. The speaker can withstand harsh conditions and still perform at its best. The rugged design ensures that your speaker is always well-protected.
The Avantree Cyclone Portable Speaker is an excellent purchase because it has three playing modes. You can use it through wireless connections like BlueTooth or next-level NFC pairings. You can connect it to your laptop using an aux cord. The third option is to insert a Micro SD card and play your music from there. This speaker is handy because you can quickly adapt it to different situations.
- Product Description: 7.1 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
- Weight: 15.3 ounces
- Batteries: You’ll require a lithium-ion battery. It is not included with this purchase.
- This high-quality speaker can withstand shock. It won’t break after a single accidental drop. The rubber exterior keeps the speaker safe from external influences, and it means that you can explore rugged terrains.
- The speaker has a bike mount with a snap and hook. You can easily attach and unattach the speaker from your bike. Once the speaker is connected, the clip will keep it safely in place. You can enjoy your ride without stressing about your speaker falling off.
- It has a short charge time. The speaker only requires three and a half hours before it is fully charged. No more waiting around all day for your speaker to fully charge!
- The battery lasts for a long time. You can play music for up to six hours. You can leave the speaker on standby for up to 40 hours. A fast charge is all you need for you to enjoy your favorite music while you’re outdoors.
- It is affordable. This speaker is one of the cheapest options in its range. While this can make you doubt its quality, this speaker goes beyond in value. It is of high quality at a low price.
- Some customers have complained about the Bluetooth range. Fortunately, you have other options to connect to your speaker. Also, you don’t have to worry about coverage if the speaker is mounted on your bicycle.
- The Bluetooth speaker doesn’t work well with multiple devices. It’s safer to connect a single device and not change around. It may be challenging for you to add a new device or swap back to your old one.
This tiny Bluetooth speaker will surprise you. It produces loud and clear sound, which is unexpected from a speaker of its size. The size won’t compromise your sound as you increase the volume. This speaker can handle sounds at the loudest decibels and still produce a crisp sound.
The Tribit Micro Bluetooth Speaker is 100% waterproof. With this speaker on your bicycle, there is no need to avoid water. You can go straight through water splashes and still have your music reverberating through the speaker. This speaker challenges the notion that speakers and water don’t go together.
The speaker is tailored to suit cyclists because it has a strap. Strap the speaker onto the handlebars, and you are ready for a music-filled ride. The belt also ensures that your speaker is safely secured for the duration of your ride. You can put your complete focus on the road and not the speaker.
- Product Dimensions: 3.93 x 3.77 x 1.55 inches
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Batteries: You’ll require one lithium-ion battery. There is one included with your purchase.
- It is lightweight. The speaker is small and portable. You can strap it onto your bike without feeling like you’re carrying on extra weight. You can still cycle at high speeds because you’ll barely feel the speaker’s added weight.
- It provides surround sound. The speaker offers a total listening experience with its rich and powerful bass. Also, it makes other notes more transparent. This is the perfect choice for outdoor activities where you want a combination of high-quality sound and portability.
- This wireless bike speaker has excellent battery life. You can play constant music for up to 8 hours. It’s a great option for the bike rides that seem like there is no end in sight.
- It has excellent connectivity. The speaker uses the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology to connect to your phone. This technology ensures that there is a stable connection and that your device remains connected for the next time. Your phone stays connected even when it is in a 100ft range.
- The speaker has a proper built-in microphone. You can still answer phone calls even when you’re out on a ride. You can remain in touch with your loved ones even when you’re exploring the outdoors.
- It is relatively complex to enter the stereo mode. If you want to join the speaker’s party mode, you have to go through a long process. However, you’ll have fantastic sound when you successfully pair the two speakers.
- There is no quick charge feature. You’ll have to leave your speaker on a USB charger for a while before you use it to its best capability.
This powerful Bluetooth speaker is on this list because it is made explicitly with cyclists in mind. The high-performing speaker has a bass radiator and a performance driver. You’ll have a great listening experience because it is deafening with powerful bass. Your sound is equalized to ensure that you listen to only the best sound.
The speaker is a must-have for cyclists because you can easily mount it onto the bike. The portable design makes it easy for you to attach it to your handlebars. You are a straightforward snap away from enjoying your ride while being accompanied by a high-quality sound system.
This Bluetooth bike speaker’s shining moment is that it comes with an LED light. The dual model torchlight is useful for low-visibility adventures. You get an excellent torch as well as a reliable speaker when you buy this product. Talk about receiving real value for your money!
- Product Dimensions: 4.53 x 2.56 x 2.17 inches
- Weight: 4.6 ounces
- Batteries: A Lithium Polymer battery is required, and it comes with your purchase.
- The speaker has a stable connection. Kitted out with the latest Bluetooth technology, this speaker will create a strong connection with your phone. There will be no awkward pauses when you’re enjoying your ride.
- You can answer calls using the hands-free feature. The speaker has a built-in microphone that makes it easier for you to take calls while you’re on the go. No more stopping by the side of the road when you need to make an important phone call.
- It is waterproof. No need to worry about being caught in the rain or coming across water splashes. This speaker is durable enough to outlast even the toughest of weather conditions.
- The Bluetooth bike speaker has a flexible mounting bracket. You can choose how to mount the speaker, depending on the occasion. This flexibility is helpful for the long rides where you might want to redistribute weight. Also, it is easy to install and remove.
- The high-quality battery works to ensure that you have long music and radio time. You can play up to 5 hours of continuous music.
- The playing time is shorter than the competitors. Compared to the other speakers on this list, this speaker’s battery lasts for the shortest time. The speaker also lacks a fast charge feature.
- There have been adverse reports about the device’s sound. Some customers complain that the sound was not loud enough and it would hollow out at some point.
This speaker is a worthy buy because it has two uses. The speaker can be attached to a bicycle mount and be used as a bike speaker, and you can also use it in the shower. It has a strong suction cup that you can use to stick directly onto the wall. With both indoor and outdoor uses, this device is a worthy purchase.
The speaker has an IP 65 waterproof rating. This makes it perfect for outdoor adventures. Weather changes are often unpredictable, and you don’t want to be caught out once it starts raining. Purchasing this speaker will save you the trouble of rushing for safety whenever it starts raining, and you’re out cycling with your speaker.
The modern design makes the speaker portable. You can easily move the speaker from one place to the next. It is easy to transfer from your shower wall to your handlebars. You can mix it up so that your music accompanies you wherever you go.
- Product Dimensions: 4.09 x 4.06 x 3.98 inches
- Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Battery: A lithium-ion battery is required, and this purchase comes with one.
- Many essential parts accompany your purchase. You don’t only get the device when you make this purchase. You also get a bicycle mount, a suction disk, and other auxiliary cables.
- The pairing process is fast, and the connection is stable. You can quickly pair the device to your phone, and the latest Bluetooth technology ensures that you stay paired together. The speaker also has a stable signal transmission.
- You can make hands-free phone calls. The speaker has an in-built microphone that makes communication easier. You can answer calls when you’re showering or when you’re on the road.
- It is reasonably priced. For a small price, you can carry your music with you everywhere you go. It is one of the cheapest options on this list.
- It has an aluminum clip for better portability. You can use the aluminum clip to hang the speaker onto your backpack or onto your pants. This device is easy to move around for your convenience.
- It is heavier than other speakers in its range. Compared to the other devices on this list, this speaker is heavy. This might negatively impact your ride by making you heavier and thus slowing down your bike ride.
The Onforu Portable Bluetooth Speaker has a versatile design that was made with cycling enthusiasts in mind. It has an adjustable bike holder. You can safely attach it to your bike and reduce the risk of it falling off during your bumpy ride.
The speaker is compact and portable. It is only 3.24 inches long. As a result, it is easy to carry around, and you can enjoy high-quality sound wherever you go. Additionally, it has a metal clip which makes the speaker even handier. You can just clip it onto your backpack when you go on other outdoor adventures like hiking and camping.
It has a powerful battery. The speaker has a great high-lithium battery that extends battery life. You can play music for up to 10 hours. This makes it one of the most long-lasting products on our list. If you value extended battery life, this speaker is an ideal choice for you.
- Product Dimensions: 4.33 x 4.13 x 3.94 inches
- Weight: 11.3 ounces
- Batteries: A battery is required, and it is not included with this purchase.
- The speaker is stylish. With its bold green color, this product is eye catching. This is an excellent choice for cyclists who want to ride in style.
- It produces a strong sound. This device produces a loud and powerful sound despite its small size. Also, the audio is crisp, clear, and clean. The stereo is loud enough to attract attention and keep you entertained while you ride your bicycle.
- It facilitates hands-free calls. There is no more fumbling around looking for your phone while you’re riding your bicycle. You can quickly answer calls on this speaker.
- The speaker has a waterproof rating of IP65. The speaker is handy for outdoor adventures because it is water-resistant. It is the perfect company when you ride in rainy weather or near any water source.
- It is easy to use. The speaker comes with accessories that make it easy for you to attach it to your bike. All you need is to put the stable bracket firmly in place, and then you’re ready to go. You no longer have to waste precious riding minutes trying to figure out how to put the speaker on the bike.
- Previous customers have complained about the product’s durability. They used the speaker for a few weeks or months, and something went wrong. It was either the speaker itself or the firmware. Luckily, the product has a warranty so this is something you can pick up with the manufacturer.
- The signal transmission is so strong that it picks up interference from other electronic devices. You might hear a low sound from the connection between the speaker and your phone/tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about buying a Bluetooth bike speaker
Is it safe to use Bluetooth bike speakers?
Using a Bluetooth bike speaker is the safest way to listen to music while cycling. You are not advised to use headphones or earphones because they block out the sounds of the rest of the world. Most of them have noise-canceling technology that leaves you in a little cocoon. It is risky to shut out the rest of the world when you’re riding your bicycle, especially on busy roads.
Bluetooth bike speakers are the best solution because you can enjoy your music and your adventure. You can also listen to the radio if you choose to. Bluetooth speakers are also easy to set up, so you have no excuse.
Are Bluetooth speakers loud enough?
While they are unable to provide 360-degree surround sound like other speakers, Bluetooth speakers hold their own in terms of sound production. A lot of time has been invested in improving the volume of portable speakers and the audio quality. Gone are the days of low-quality speakers. The speakers in this buying guide are well-known for providing a premium listening experience.
How do I carry my portable speaker when I’m cycling?
Most speakers can have bike mounts, making it easier for you to carry them. There is no pressure to physically carry the speaker. Most of the speakers can fit on the regular water bottle cage. If you’re going for a short ride, or if you prefer not to carry water, you can simply put your speaker in that space. If not that space, you can attach your speaker to the handlebars. Other speakers come with hooks and clips that you can use to attach the speaker to a backpack. You will not run out of ways to carry your Bluetooth speaker while biking.
What if I don’t want to use Bluetooth connectivity?
Not everyone is comfortable with the non-ionizing radiation that is produced by Bluetooth speakers, and the manufacturers understand that. There are many ways to connect your phone to your speaker. You can use the traditional aux cord or you can insert a Micro SD card. The latest range of bluetooth speakers provide you with an array of connectivity options.
What happens if I lose the USB cord for my speaker?
Most speakers use the generic USB cord. If you lose yours, you can easily replace it. Remember to be aware of the wattage, so that you don’t overload your speaker. As long as the speaker is in great condition, most of the other elements can be replaced. Manufacturers often have sites where you can buy replacement cords and hooks.
The decision to buy a bluetooth bike speaker is a great one. It means that you’ll have great entertainment when you embark on outdoor adventures. It also means that you have a portable speaker you can carry around the house and take camping. While the initial investment may be in a simple bike speaker, the returns will be so much more.
It is up to you to decide what features matter the most in a portable speaker. You can decide if you are looking for an extended battery life, a durable speaker, a shockproof casing, or a sturdy exterior. The products on this list have all of these key features and you are spoilt for choice.
We hope that you enjoyed reading this buying guide and that it has enhanced your shopping experience. If you are looking for more articles on bluetooth speakers, feel free to explore the rest of our site. It will definitely be time well spent.