Have you ever been in that situation where you walk out of the iPhone shop with your brand new phone, only to realize that it is the worst of its models? This can be frustrating. It is difficult to choose which iPhone is the best since they are all designed to be high-quality and durable.
Selecting the best iPhone is not as simple as choosing the most recent or the most expensive model. Different models come with their fair share of problems. In this article, we will delve into choosing the best iPhone, one with the least amount of problems. This is based on an extensive analysis of online reviews and user feedback.
Which iPhone Has the Least Amount of Problems?
So, you are wondering what iPhone has the least amount of problems? The new iPhone 12 range of phones are not only classy and hardy in design but have also reported fewer problems compared to the earlier models. However, even within this range of iPhones, there are four distinct models you can pick from, which include:
• iPhone 12
• iPhone 12 Pro
• iPhone 12 Pro Max
• iPhone 12 mini
Because of attractive Apple’s long-term support policy for its phones, older models are still a viable alternative. This gives you a wide variety of phone models to choose from. Different iPhone models will appeal to different types of people. Luckily, while Apple does not produce as many phones as its rivals, its phones are excellent.
iPhone 12 Models: Best Buy iPhones with fewer Problems
Since the inception of the iPhone 12 phones, this base model has remained the best bang for your buck. If you are looking for an affordable iPhone that will come standard with all the premium features, but still deliver excellent results without setting you back a lot in terms of maintenance, then the iPhone 12 is your best option.
This model features an OLED display and comes standard with a future-proof 5G network. Besides experiencing fewer problems on the table test and from user experience, the lineup of iPhone 12 come with long battery life, making them the best choice for users who wish to use their iPhone for a whole day without plugging it in.
On the flip side, these models are more expensive compared to the iPhone 11. iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with a massive screen and high-quality display, which is not prone to cracking. Therefore, if you are looking for a phone that will serve you for a long time with little or no issues, the iPhone 12 Pro Max is a good choice. This model comes standard with the best connectivity features. For instance, you can easily mirror your iPhone to Roku without Apple TV.
The iPhone 12 borrows a lot from its earlier versions of iPhone 4 and 5. iPhone 12 is a nostalgic mix of both the past and the present design with a futuristic touch of style and luxurious feel on the phones. These models are fail-proof, with most of the problems encountered on the earlier version having been resolved.
Other iPhone Models You can Consider
Beyond the iPhone 12, there are cheaper iPhone SE models released in the year 2020, which are equally good and can offer an excellent user experience. Even earlier varieties like iPhone 11 and iPhone XR will serve you well, but they will lack on some key features that come standard with the latest releases of iPhones in the market. These phones are still being sold by Apple, while the discontinued models are available in third-party stores.
To assist you in determining which iPhone model is ideal for you, we will discuss each of the top models that have been reported to have fewer issues. Most of these are the latest models. But it doesn’t mean that the old models have problems. Newer models of iPhones are preferable because they are compatible with many Apps, and they come standard with advanced features that customers would love.
In this article, we will mention some of the problems that users have reported. This will make your shopping hustle-free and reduce the chances of buying a phone that will not serve you well.
Some of the Common iPhone Problems
When you are shopping for a new phone, whether it’s an iPhone or any other brand, you will always want to buy one that will give you value for your money. You are most likely going for an iPhone to get the best quality that exists. But that doesn’t mean that iPhones don’t experience problems.
All technology gadgets are often prone to problems. Some may be due to manufacturing fault, but some are usually due to the client’s own mistake. Here are some of the most common iPhone Problems reported:
• Wi-Fi not connecting – this is among one of the top reported issues reported by iPhone users. But this has an easy way to fix it. Switching the Wi-Fi off and back on again usually resolve this issue. If it persists, consider switching the entire phone off and leaving it off for two – five minutes before restarting it. You can also hold the home and lock buttons simultaneously until you see an Apple logo. Once the phone has restarted, you will be able to connect to your Wi-Fi.
• No cellular connection – This can be the most frustrating problem in iPhones. If this occurs, you will miss most of your calls unknowingly. It is hard to notice this problem until one of your callers brings it to your attention. This problem is often due to an outage or network related malfunction on your phone. It is often a manufacturer related problem. Fixing this will usually involve returning the phone to the iPhone dealer for fixing.
• Phone stuck on Apple log when restarting – This is one of the most common problems with a broader variety of iPhones. Luckily, force restarting the phone will permanently resolve this issue. Hard resetting your iPhone is also a viable option. But if it persists, you must return your phone to be checked by certified iPhone dealers.
• iPhone Freezing randomly – If you experience the problem of your iPhone freezing or crashing randomly, this may be due to a manufacturer fault. This is a common problem that cuts across all models from earlier years to the current models. However, freezing apps can also be a result of users installing malfunctioned apps on the iPhone. First, you should ensure you download all your apps from the Appstore and that they are all updated.
• Cracked screen – Having a cracked screen is the most annoying thing that can happen to your iPhone. Besides making it hard to operate the touch screen, it makes you appear careless. If it doesn’t bother you, a cracked screen can be used for a while before it becomes a major concern. For such cases, it is better to put preventative measures in place by installing a screen protector. Fortunately, Apple sometimes has favourable policies that allow you to return your phone to be fixed when it cracks within the warranty.
• Losing iPhone Data – have you ever experienced this? It is the scariest problem that can hit an iPhone user. It is very frustrating to lose all your data from your iPhone. This is a common problem reported by many iPhone users across the world. Luckily, iPhone has its revolutionary iCloud services where you can store all your data safely. You can quickly restore your phone to its original condition using the data stored on iCloud.
• Malfunctioning camera – this is a common problem that occurs either due to bad handling of the phone or manufacturer error. To resolve this issue, if your phone is still under warranty, it is good to take it back to the dealer. But if not, you should take it to an authorized iPhone dealer or expert who has experience in the replacement and repair of iPhone cameras. iPhone cameras are high quality and very sensitive, as a small mistake will render your camera useless. Therefore, it is important to take it to the experts for a repair.
• Rapid Battery Drain – iPhones are made with top-of-the-line batteries inside. When you start experiencing your battery draining very fast, it is indicative of a faulty battery. Battery drain can either be caused by a manufacturer fault during the design and development or due to user mishandling, especially on charging cycles. Whether it is a user or manufacturer problem, it is frustrating when your battery cannot last for a whole day. When this happens, it is safe to completely replace the battery.
There is no one unique iPhone brand that will stand out as being problem-free. Problems are bound to happen either due to manufacturer fault or because of the iPhone user mishandling the phone. Problems are common with all phone models and brands. But the iPhone 12 models have shown a reduced amount of issues compared to other models and rival phones.
It is important to address any issue affecting your phone immediately. This is because some usually develop into worse or bigger problems later on. When you are looking to buy an iPhone, it is important to do research online and check reviews to avoid buying a model that has registered a higher number of problems.
Also, prevention is better than repairing your iPhone when it breaks down. Therefore, you should ensure you first buy your phone from an authorized dealer and protect it from obvious dangers like dropping it in water, hard surface, or cracking the screen. Battery issues should be handled with care since they can be dangerous to the user and the environment.